Monday 6 June 2011

I wanna be forever young.


May has been pretty much awesome. 
18th birthday " masquerade party "
IFM Camp with haken darlings.
Jaclyn's 18th birthday at timbre
Mum's birthday celebration.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
June, please be even better. 
Lynette's awesome 18th up next. Can't wait!



CHRYSTAL
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am really very touched to read your dedicated post to me. I almost cried while reading it. 
And when i tell you that, you were like, "are you serious?!!" haha! But well, im just super glad that we've magically been through so much together. So many dramas to think about it isn't it? From sec 1 to sec 2, all those chinese dance days. And sec 3 to sec 4, all those 3/4E2 moments, where we just stick to each other like glue, almost 24/7, recess together,and weekends you will come over to teach me maths and physics. These are all the little things that mean everything to me. Nobody can ever replace the place you have in my heart my dear girl. You are more than a girlfriend to me. Like what i've said, no enough words can express how much you meant to me, and how much i love you.
So, we will just keep these to ourselves ya? :)
I can't do it without you. You are one of the pillars in my world. 
If you're gone, i might just collapse. So I believe we are gonna stand by each other for life right?
I'm so glad i'm the first to come to your mind whenever happens. I wanna be the one to come to your mind when whatever happens alright? I will always be there for you. 
And we gonna be sisters for lifetime. Mark my words
.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
WEI QIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list