Tuesday 31 May 2011

Love isn't a game, and hearts aren't toys.



 Assignments, report and Autocad autocad autocad. 
Never been good with software like autocad. Suck on that, but well.

Timbre night on Jaclyn's birthday. Love you girl!
I knowthis is the 100th time i'm telling you this, but im gonna repeat myself!
if i'm a guy i'm so gonna make you my girlfriend.
Next life then.:)
It was a super crazy night, because all the uptight people in my class show another crazy side of themselves.
I love them this way. I prefer their crazy side.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


some peaceful moments with raymond. hahahhaha.













The end.
End with taking a photo with a panda named KRIS :)
I tripped over a kiss, and fell into love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list