Saturday 7 May 2011

The worst days are over, all this pain for all this while, is nothing compared to it.


There's this horrible part of my life that kept haunting me. The horrible 2 years. 
I was treated like crap. I go to sleep crying every night.
It still send me shivers down the spine whenever i thought of it, its so scary to think of it.
I wanna forget everything that happened for that two years. That is the worst part of my life. Really very horrible.
 You're the worst thing that happened to me

 I wanna delete my past away. I want it to start from 2011.
Because i found people whom deserve to be treasure. Although i may not be treasured back.
But they are worth the treasure.


Chrystal Sylvia Rachel Kris Lynette Joelin 
AikHow Ayton Anderson Charlton Daniel Nicholas Wei Xiang Colin Kelvin
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
my darlings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list