Tuesday 3 May 2011

Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game.

♥♥Its may already.♥♥
may everything goes on smoothly this month, especially my long await masquerade party.


i want my hair to be like that lehhhhh

Anyway, the start of my may was crap :( totally crap. 
I did nothing wrong, and i must admit that i do it. What the fuck is that, like seriously? 
I can't defend myself and i can't admit mistakes cause i didn't do it. Tell me what is this? 
Why must i be responsible for something which i didn't do. I don't get it. Why? 
You're an adult.Yet... this is the way you handle something? I am disappointed as well.

but still, im glad that i have sisters around me that trust me. all the trust mean a lot to me really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list