Saturday 28 May 2011

black masquerade♥

18th Birthday (I)-Black Masquerade.

Everyone is in black and black masquerade masks. ♥♥♥ 
So sweet everyone to grant my masquerade party wish. Love you all lots!
Chrystal Kris Sylvia Lynette Rachel
Aikhow Ayton Charlton Daniel Nicholas Weixiang

the guys took turn to take pictures with all the girls. like a shiok only right?
We do blowing kisses for them etc horrrrrrr. sweet right!
LOOK AT AYTON'S (Y). he's enjoying it

Flying kisses to charlton. OMG RACHUH IS DOING TOO!!!!! ♥♥♥ mad awesome!







With my darling girls. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sisters for my life yeah!
 (err wtf is wx and ayton doing behind?!!! spoil picture!!!!)

 another "sisterly" photo. yet with AYTON SEE again! SPOIL PICTURE. hahhaha, but i like (:

Me with all the guys ♥ love all of you too♥

 OMG ALL THE MUSCULAR UNITES.
But charlton don't look convincing enough huh. 
Weixiang looks like he's obsessed with nicholas
Aikhow don't thought i don't know you use your finger push ur muscles up okay!!!! :D


 Lai everyone smile :)


photo of the day (:

♥ this photo despite my messy hair!




Our dinner! Canadian pizzas.


THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list