Wednesday 22 June 2011

Happiness carried to an extreme, turns into sadness.

 The ultimate 10 people i treasure most in my life. Roysius and Daniel is not in photo.
I really don't know what will i be without you guys.
What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce

So do where do i start from now? 
Lynette's birthday!
Went timbre. lynette kris chrystal rachel aikhow ayton charlton weixiang
then Zirca/Rebel. lynette kris chrystal jasmine jessie kian hao huixin
Danced whole night away, like 3 hours plus? Super shiok. :D had a great time with everyone!
Gonna study hard and then party hard on my sept holidays!

All my all time favourite girls <3







10th june, the day before lynette bday! went to do manicure



June 16th- went picnic with the whites! Sylvia and nicholas. Miss you two alot<3 had a great day!
then ah chew desserts with sylvia nicholas charlton ayton aikhow!
Bump into Chrystal and sherry. What a sweet day! :D














That's all! shall blog about rachel's birthday and the impromptu bbq i had on weekends.
Mad love everyone who spent time with me during this holidays. :)
 When school starts, it gonna be mad tough.


"A hug can turn your day around. It’s like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you, and they give you a slight squeeze. And all of your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth. And you can finally breathe again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list