Tuesday 28 June 2011

Because i could do worse, and you could do better.

M I N D OVER B O D Y  
We found out a long time ago that we weren’t meant to fall in love with each other. 
But a part of me still fell in hope with him. - David Levithan"



Never felt so carefree before.
I love how i lead my life now. Doing the things i like with the people i prefer.
I don't care or neither do i gave a damn to how you people think, because i can't be bothered with it.
Just grow up, there's isn't wrong doing things or hanging out with people you prefer. 
And please stand up for your own views and opinions, don't be a follower. If you afraid how people think of you, you will always be their prisoner. Get it? Don't be so childish, we are young adults already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list