Wednesday 15 June 2011

Stuck like glue

18th birthday (II)- Barbeque night

Took so long to post this, but well, im gonna post this up anyway, although it has already been a month.
Still, i wanna thanks everyone who made an effort to come. Love you guys lots<3

The most beautiful birthday cake i ever had. Made with lotsa loves. I really love it alot.
Thanks to Chrystal and kris from the bottom of my heart.
Cut cake session with my special lighter candle :D


People who came to my bbq :D













 Beauty shots!!!!!






“I think maybe the most confusing person are ourselves. We all want what we can’t have, and rarely appreciate what we do have. We fall for someone we know will hurt us, but ignore the people who care about us. We love when we should hate, and vice versa. When we get what we’ve been wanting, it never meets our standards. We can’t make up our minds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list