Sunday 26 June 2011

Yes, exactly, uh huh. My two weeks break past in a blink of eye. Fuck school. Its so mad tough.


this is how i spent my last week of holidays.
Work + movie + good food :)

 Thursday- Marche treat.
Movie, Mr Penguin Poppers. Mad funny and heart warming. 

Friday- Fail Bottle Tree Park day.
Chrystal Weixiang Aikhow Ayton
impromptu decision to watched treasure inn instead! totally worth my 6 bucks, i laughed throughout :>
Walked from nex to Chomp chomp then to hougang. Took bus home from there.

Just wasted my Saturday rot at home watch movies.
But night went dinner with parents at bedok for claypot rice. And my mum helped me waved my hair!
I really love the waves! 

Sunday- my last precious day of holiday!
Spent it with my darlings! Cooked chicken chop and mushroom soup with Kris Daniel Aikhow and Ayton!
I marinated and gave the chicken massages. :) then we had prata for supper. 
wonderful last day spent of my holidays.

Well, some people just stopped caring. That hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list