Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy 18th birthday Aikhow.




































Its AIKHOW's 18th birthday! :D
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU AH BANG.
you're the best~ 
Whenever you need me, i'll be there right by you
Whenever you call me, i'm there when you call
Whenever your falling, i'm there when you fall
Wherever your going, i'll be right there showing
I'll go, wherever, whenever... If ever, you need me!
XOXOXO, Hope you like the watch :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Went to pulau ubin once again and had lunch there. 5 course meal this time. =D
Then to charlton's house for movie ' The hangover ' Super funny!
TADAAAAAA.
Saw a full rainbow! Super happy! Its the longest and prettiest rainbow i ever see in my life. 
Winks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list