Tuesday 5 April 2011

My March Holidays (I)

Heart Shaped pizzas.
20th march 2011
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


























Baked heart shaped with AikHow on one of these random day on march!
We start everything from scratch! 
Meaning, we make our own dough for the pizza, step by step using self raise flour, sugar, honey, olive oil, yeast.
Then dress up the pizza up with pizza sauce, followed by mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, bacon,ham and etc.
Made a heart shaped pizza. Mad happy :) The ham on the heart shaped pizza is also heart shaped!
The pizza is super delicious :') to me it is. My dad is a baker, and he feels that it is yummy too! 
It wouldn't be possible, without AikHow! Good job =D He is the one who found the recipe!
you the best la! 
:)

This marks the end of my baking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list