Thursday 21 April 2011

You cannot rely on others to make yourself happy.



















Meet my girls on tuesday before the school starts. Went to sing song! Karaoke Session for 5 hours straight.
Went to explore Bedok Point. Nothing much but it was my first trip there :D
And home for home cooked dinner by mummy 
And Rachel came to stay overnight. That naughty bitch signed out from camp!

And school gonna start. Its a happy and sad thing at the same time.
Happy thing is everyday will be spent productively. No more rotting at home.
Sad thing is homework,test and project stress. 
And the thought of managing work and school at the same time. Its a very tough thing to me.
Well well well.
Hope this busy life will make me think lesser, forget faster and move on :)
Gonna face life positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list