Thursday 7 April 2011

when a goodbye kiss, feels like this.


don't you wanna stay here a little while
don't you wanna hold each other tight
don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight

everyone is out of town,
Kris and Weixiang at china. Daniel at Thailand. Chrystal Rachel and Lynette at Genting.
im feeling lonely.

But i guess its okay. At the end of the day, nobody is gonna be there for you every time you need them.
You only have yourself to depend on.
No matter how hard you try, No matter how much you wish you could go back to certain part of your life,
It will never ever happen my dear, you can't go back. Its over.
So just forget it.

I need to learn that promises are meant to be broken. I should stop letting promises break me.
Nobody can be trusted in this world, for you to give your heart to. Sad to say, nobody.

Love doesn't make any sense to me now.
Because people who always said that they love you, will leave you.
And ILY no longer means 'I love you', sometimes it means 'I'm leaving you' as well.
How contradicting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list