Thursday 31 March 2011

Big girls still cries.



I had the most interesting 3 days of my life ever. 
It feels like my 16th birthday. 
I celebrated my 16th birthday on 3 consecutive days like a marathon with 3 groups of awesome friends.
And the past 3 days, gave me back the feeling of my '16th birthday' :D

ADVENTUROUS  28th 29th 30th MARCH
well, so my march isn't that bad afterall.
Because i get to meet people whom i miss very much. 
Feels like more or less of my holiday to do list is gonna complete!

-----♥28th march - Random decision to join Chrystal Jacinth and Anderson to Pulau Ubin.♥-----
Runaway from 'town' to 'sunny island' PULAU UBIN :D
Very awesome, we took a boat! Boat trip is around 15 minutes!
Had a full 6 course meal there. SIX COURSE!!! Nom nom nom! Took photos here and there!
 Anderson is still as epic as ever :D

-----♥29th march- Picnic and Robin belated 18th birthday celebration ♥-----
Robin Rachel Chrystal Qunliang Sherry and Me!
Went to cold storage to get food. Then head to Marina Barrage! Fuck yeah awesome! PICNIC!
We do our own wraps with Chicken, Tuna, Ham, Cheese and Chips =D
Blew bubbles and took shit loads of photos. And they are super epic as well! Can't stop laughing!
Starbucks Coffee then L4D2!
My first L4D2 experience is... i should say... interesting? 
I totally got no talent in these games i must say! but qunliang and rachel is so patient with me! 
Had an awesome day, Love die all of you!
-----♥30th march- Breakfast & Sunset Grill Dinner ♥-----
Lynette Rachel Aikhow Ayton
 Had breakfast with lynette at Serangoon Garden! KUAY CHAP. awesome awesome :D
then glacious to wait for Rachel to end work! Aikhow came! Had Wendy!!!!!!!!! 
Then made a damn sudden decision to go seletar for sunset grill to try buffalo wings!
AytonJunior came as well! we walked all the way to sunset grill, i think it took as half an hour?
Explored alot places!!!!! Saw a lot of dogs!
TRIED LEVEL 10 BUFFALO WINGS. And ate Butter Button Mushroom! Nom Nom =D
I think i will die if i continue to eat. Cos i'm too weak, spicy till giddy :(
Then we walk to Jalan Kayu for Beancurd, You Tiao and 'butterfly' ! Fat die me :(
We walked to sengkang again. 

ADVENTUROUS MUCH.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Freaking love this 3 days.
This 3 days will be kept in my heart! 
XOXOXO
thanks to everyone who spent this 3 days with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list