Thursday 17 March 2011

It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.





















Marche with lynette today before heading to work.
YUMMYLICIOUS =D
and we practically cam whore there. 



then waited for darling chrystal to come! so i can take a photo with her before i leave for work :)









Work at yigloo.





Aikhow Ayton and Charlton came!
but i nvr take picture of aikhow :(




Dinner dinner dinner!

Today is a happy day. Because i brought my camera out and snap snap snap!
Been so long since i do that. I feel great. 
And i bought my hair curler iron. Super happy. =D 
but the thing is, i don't know how to use it. 

Anyway, im receiving my exams results in a few hours time. My heart is having roller coaster now.
Its sending shivers down my spine.
:(
I think i will have to take sub papers. 
FML.
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list