Wednesday 16 March 2011

And tonight, i will fall asleep with you in my heart.



Busy with IT show lately. But im back now here! :)

my epic angry bird brother ayton!
AYTON WHY U SOOOOO EPIC ???!

can u spot me? hahaha awww love my braids :)

my beloved in charge yvette :D

Went back to school for IFM 5th year anniversary's dinner and dance.
Theme of dinner and dance is ' bring along a partner'. 
And i brought aikhow :) So sweet of him right to go with me! 
before dinner and dance we went to eat sogurt with chrystal castles. Awesome sogurt. Love die you!
after dinner and dance,we went to queue for KOI! And we are the 1000th customer for the day!
And we ate tori q. nom nom nom =D


Do-it-yourself manicure with my sissy at home the previous day :)

Life's good. Hope you guys are doing well too.
Im gonna bake pizza tomorrow! :) heart shaped pizza! Chef Aikhow go!

Now I just wanna let you know
Earthquakes can't shake us
Cyclones can't break us
Hurricanes can't take away our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list