Sunday 6 March 2011

Please dont go.

CAN ANYONE SEE MY DIMPLES!? THE HIDDEN DIMPLE HAHAHAHAH :)
I ACTUALLY HAVE A DIMPLE. NO ONE REALISE IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here, I don't know.
If you feel the way I do, If you leave I'm gonna find you. Baby please don't go.
Please don't go by Mike Posner. ITS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG !

I really don't want to waste my holiday away. And i mean it.
I wanna bake.
I wanna go picnic.
I wanna take a lot of pictures.
I wanna sleepover.
I wanna at least go timbre once.
I wanna cook alot stuffs.
I wanna do shopping.
I wanna meet with people whom i miss.
I wanna spend my time with you.
I WANT TO. I MUST TO.
I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY HOLIDAY LIKE THIS :(
But all 'my want to' seems so difficult to accomplish for some reasons. Seems like something is stopping it.
And things that are planned, always seems to fail to carry out.
SUCKS TO BE ME.

my ideal holiday is to spend my time baking and cooking all these awesome stuffs















AIYA.
SAY ONLY. IN THE END MY 'I WANT TO' WONT EVEN ACCOMPLISH ONE.
SAY ONLY IS REALLY AN IMPACT WORD.
Thanks to wx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

back to where we are.

Reading list