Saturday 1 January 2011

My awesome 2011.♥

 I went countdown with my 8 awesome friends!
Kris Chrystal Lynette Rachel Aikhow Ayton Nicholas Weixiang
I guess the best thing that could happen to me in 2010 is being such close with such awesomes friends.
I never thought we could be such close friends! :D 

I'm so glad you guys rocked my 2010.
♥♥♥ 
Goodbye 2010. :) I'm not looking back anymore.
 Our first group photo in 2011.
I'm not gonna care how ugly i look in those photos already. They are just awesome (Y)




We bump into people like Sylvia,Charlton, Josephine, Huili and Steven and company
Miss my precious 4e2'09 girls!


I love 2011Its just FUCKING PERFECT.


Dinner at Sho-Teppanya. 





And we saw a damn funny signboard that writes 'no slacking' OMGWTFBBQ


We went to boat quay to countdown, at some random 91.3 FM event. 
SUPER HIGH! Ayton went to dance with strangers. So fucking funny! 
The first song we dance with in 2011 is THE TIME by BLACK EYES PEAS!
PARTY POPPERS! 
and i swear the FIREWORKS WAS FUCKING AWESOME TOO!
I LOVE FIREWORKS! I'm a huge fan of FIREWORKS! I look forward to every year's firework!
And this year's firework didn't disappoint me! It was perfect.

I'm a happy girl in 2011! I will always be. Everything's gonna be better than 2010. Fuck 2010,rock 2011!
My new year's resoultion :
1. CANON 60D before 17th may (DIE DIE also must buy)
2. GPA GPA GPA of 3.0 
3. Shed off my fats
4. everyone to be happy
5. everyone to be healthy
6. a boyfriend
7. remain close with my awesome friends
8. A 18th years old masquerade birthday party
9. Black Berry torch
10. Be with my loves one ( family,friends and coco)
once again, happy 2011:  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list