Monday 17 January 2011

Traumatised much.

Had the scariest night ever in my life ok! Because i GPL la, go home so late on friday night.
I reached pasir ris at around 1220am, crossing the overhead bridge, and some bangala came infront of me and flashed at me. FUCKING CCB. KNN! I got no time to react, there's not even a fucking person around me, i ran with all my fucking life. My Fucking blackberry die on me somemore, no battery at fucking all. You don't know how scared i am. Theres' still a distance from the overhead bridge to my block. So fucking afraid that fucking flasher ran with me, because there's like no human! Oh fuck my life seriously. I used to think 'aiyah kanna flashed only,also not rape' FUCK NO NOW. IT HAD ME TRAUMATISED ENOUGH. Its the fear, when are all alone, and such things happen to you. It disgusted the whole fuck of me man. I feel super weak when i get home, i don't even dare to go bath, so fucking scare. I immediately rang chrystal up, and yada yada yada yada with her, scream through the phone like a kee siao woman, telling her scary it was.
Anyway, sucks to be me ;( Thanks chrystal anyway, she offered to come down to accompany me! ;)
And thanks Ayton,Aikhow and lynette for calling me to check if i'm alright!

Anyway, friday night i went to XLB buffet at Holland V with my 11 brothers and sisters. It was my first trip to holland V in my entire life. Mountain enough. Or maybe my mum bought me there before but i couldn't remember cos i was too young(?) Aiyah, this doesn't matter anyway.

The XLB aka XIAO LONG BAO buffet was fucking awesome to the max. The soup imba! And the XLB is so addictive. The guys ordered 14 baskets of XLB. And they finished it (Y) Took bus from holland V home, the journey is around one and half hour long, we played mind games. And i got mindfucked. Anyway, it was a awesome night, cant stop laughing whenever i think of roysius holding chrystal hand while they ran and hop. ROYSIUS BUTT SWAY FROM LEFT TO RIGHT! DAMN EPIC.

I really love my life now. Just that too much 'sway' events keep happening to me ;(
Firstly, my handphone dropped in the damn toiletbowl during open house. And followed by the stupid night incident, lastly being attitude by my mum every now and then :( I don't know how to sastify her.

Arghhhh fml fml fml. Sorry but i just wanna rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list