Thursday 6 January 2011

People told me, slow my row, Im screaming out fuck that.




I hate those people who take back their results with high marks like 45/50(example, those who already got their A, having one or two more marks is still an A-.- ) and start ranting its very low blah blah blah could have do better, and some more their rantings won't stop! They just keep saying and saying and saying. Just shut up can? People around may not do as well as you. Some may not even pass the paper, so your words are affecting them as well, have a heart.

I really studied. But just not in time. I didn't failed. I didn't do well.
I shall stick with my pens and books now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list