Tuesday 4 January 2011

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.


2011 started, so do school, projects and quizzes
Somehow i feel that something is falling apart. But anyway, its a new year, i'll make sure nothing goes wrong.
I gonna enjoy myself throughout this 2011, cause its  my and all my friends 18th year on earth. Its suppose to something worth celebration. So lets stay happy everyone :)

I treasure everyone around me :)
Sunday i met up with chrystal before going work, she popped up with a gift with me.
I am so happy and touched! Thanks sister! And we went to drink Koi @ Tampines! 
There's Koi @ Tampines! Now, i don't have to travel all the way to iluma etc. to drink koi.
Imma happy girl.

And yesterday i caught the mrt and bus on time. 
If i don't chase for the bus, i will be home even later for 20mins. 
Furthermore, the day before yesterday i couldn't find my new calculator that i bought for last than 1 month.
Was searching it high and low, frowning my night away. 
And i manage to find it in the end! YAYNESS. The feeling of lost then found is incredibly good :)

and lastly lastly lastly!
Colin bought me pillow from genting. I'm really very touched.
Its like a burden to carry a pillow from genting back to singapore right? But he still did! 
When he tell me, i was like 'are u serious?!!' I'm damn touched. 
you must be thinking i'm damn exaggerating right! Just a pillow only, so many reactions.
Because i once told him i want to have a new pillow. There's a lot of things i wanna forget about.
And one of the thing is forgetting the guy who bought me my current pillow.
It was just a causal remark, AND HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED.
Plus i am just a normal best friend of his, he has absolutely no obligation to buy it for me though.
That explain, why i am so touched.
Really thanks a lot colin :D

I'm blessed to have everyone with me. My family and my clique of friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list