Friday 31 December 2010

Ayton's awesome seventeen.

















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYTON :D
Went to Wow wild wet with Sylvia Rachel and Nicholas in the morning before heading to Ayton's chalet!
We had many rounds of shiok river. There's isn't any sun and its not hot at all :)
BUT I STILL GOT SUN BURNED -.- They tell me is cos of UV rays(?)

Ayton chalet was awesome. All the food were so nice! The guys rocks, they bbq all the food for us!
and we played GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT. It was fun, but the removing part sucks :(
We started to drink. DRINK DRANK DRUNK drama :)
12 drank, 6 drunk. everyone were so high.
It was so dramatic to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will never forget these fun days :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list