Friday 3 December 2010

Chrystal's Birthday Part (I)




Chrystal birthday celebration!!
We bought an Itouch4 for her! Kris the smarty went to contact chrystal's poly classmates, and we ganged up to give her this big surprise. :) Kris and me went to SP on monday to pass Chrystal's classmate her big birthday card, we are so terribly afraid of bumping into Chrystal, we end up hiding from canteen to staircases, and floor to floor. And even go ask people where is Canteen 6. So Pai seh :(

Anyway, hope you enjoyed yourself dearest chrystal (: I love you to the maximum
We went to Waraku for dinner, chrystal's mum treat! yummylicious! thanks chrystal mummy!
Spending all my time loving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list