Wednesday 29 December 2010

The long await is finally here.

We gonna party till dawn isn't it? I've been waiting for this day to arrive 29th dec-30th dec. 
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR 2010 TO END. COS THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A PIECE OF SHIT, my dear.

This is coming to a stop. Yes, it have to.
You ruined my masquerade. Now i have to move to somewhere else.
How i wish i could stab you, like what you did to me. If i really could, trust me i would do it.

From tumblr:
1. Money can’t buy happiness but
somehow, it’s more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle…

2. Forgive your enemy, but
remember the motherfucker’s name.

3. Help a man when he is trouble & he will remember you
when he is in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because
it’s illegal to shoot them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then again,
neither does milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list