Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas♥

MerryChristmasdearall.

I wrote Christmas cards for all my favourite people and did rings for my favourite girls. :)
This year christmas eve is so heartwarming, my boss roger bought us presents! I picked the biggest present!
I'm so glad that i worked with Lynette that night! :) He even treated us dinner, and i had PASTAMANIA!
CREAMY CHICKEN FTW :D
And that's the only present i receive this year. Imma a happy girl though i only received one present. :)
Because midnight i was spammed by Christmas wishes! People from primary school, secondary school and my poly friends, AND YIGLOO Girls :)
I miss everyone out there! Thanks for wishing me. It really mean a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list