Sunday 12 August 2012

I just want you to know that baby, you're the best.

I guess its time to make some updates again :) cheers. 
Finally partying with the A&F colleagues on a ladies night / National day eve. 
Anyway its my first ladies night ever since internship start which is like after 3.5 months. keke was excited!
 However it was quite screwed :( Damn packed night!



With pretty A&F Jap model Miho!

And my all time favorite Fiona & Lynette

This explains why i start my intoxicated lifestyle again. Le sighhhh :(
Life and internship has been really stressful.

Went to explore some new places for all day breakfast @ upper thomson last sunday night with kris.
 Try Little Pancakes at :
200 Upper Thomson Road, #01-04, Thomson Imperial Court,

Yummy Little pancakes indeed !!! ;)


Baked some chocolate chips cookies on national day holiday.
Thanks Chrystal for the yummy cookies recipe. :)


Feel kinda sad that my 4 days holidays is going to end. And i'm going back to reality.
Life's been really really boring i must say. That i spend my weekend nights in club :(

But on a brighter note, 14 more days to go. Hang on. Just 14 more days. I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list