Monday 30 July 2012

Make the days count.





Honestly speaking, I've never felt so whole for such a long time. But this photography trip made me realised how much I'm lacking to persuade my dreams. I know nothing about my camera, despite the fact that it has been with me for almost 1 year. I didn't know it work such wonders till i see it with my own eye. During the 5 mins firework, i feel so whole :') Life is almost completed. Thanks JunHao and a random Caucasian who impart all their fireworks photography skills to me. Had a really meaningful weekend. 

I'm sorry that i barely had time to update this favorite place of mine. I have so much things to pen down here. But 24/7 is not enough. Its hard. But its gonna end soon. 5 more weeks to go. I can do it. 

And. I'm saving up for my second lens. :)
Some other shots taken on Saturday.



1 comment:

  1. Good job sister!
    加油! Can't wait to see more awesome shots taken by you! :)

    ReplyDelete

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list