Sunday 29 April 2012

We'll just keep running from tomorrow with our lips locked




So, I've started my internship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 My long and spacious desk. Teeeheeee.

I've a lovely supervisor and life in PA is still consider alright. I don't dread working, just really hate it to wake up so early, and it can be as early as 630am. It feels like secondary school days.
 
Anyway, gotta show you how my office's pantry looks like... its mad awesome!
There's mocha, cappuccino, milo, coffee, etc dispenser. A massage chair, tv, Wii set and stuffs! 

Gonna grow fat in office. On the first day of work, supervisor treated us to some Chinese cuisine restaurant.
 And third day, me and Amelia had a welcome lunch with team at Crystal Jade. Boss's treat. ;)

Typical breakfast we had every morning! Breaktalk's sandwich literally ftw! And all time favorite McDonald's :)

Not forgetting my partner! Thanks god i have her with me during my 4 months stay in PA. :)



Friday Night (27/4/12) 
Holland V for dinner with Chrystal, Aikhow and Charlton. Had everything with Fries.



Saturday (28/4/12) 
Town with Lynette.
Dinner at Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant, Balestier Road. with Rachel and Aikhow
Udders Ice Cream at Novena for desserts.
Simply awesome night! (^^)


And my weekends gonna end in less than 1 day.
Awww time really flies.....................................................

“I want to explain how exhausted I am. Even in my dreams. How i wake up tired. How I’m being drowned by some kind of black wave.”

Kisses all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list