Monday 2 April 2012

Let's fall in love all over again.


Happy April to everyone. Therefore, " may the odds be ever in your favor. "

Review of my march.
March = start of holidays, work and party :)
I can't believe in this last week of march, i spent it with 3 jobs. #wonderwoman 
 Anyway, on a random night, i went Avalon with my favorite people. It was an awesome place, i swear.
The beautiful view. Okay, i didn't really get to see anything, because i wasn't wearing spects or contacts lens.
But well...just an awesome place. Super big eye opening night to me :)

Anyway just some random photos taken in march.

Really love snapshots from instagram :)



Night in Avalon:



 I miss wearing contacts lens! those iris enhancement lenses :(
Its taking forever to recover from this cornea infection.

 Okay. May this april be good :) 
Love ya all
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list