Monday 12 March 2012

you're a victim of your own mind.



A Sunday as usual, i do make an effort to stay home. 
But i always end up quarreling with dad, and cause unhappiness to my mum. And today wasn't exception.
I don't spend as much time with them anymore. I used make an effort, but i stopped now. 

and i really love my mum a lot, but i always end up lying to her because i know she wouldn't allow me to do so if i were to be honest with her. She tries to give me everything i want with that small amount of money earned within a month. Yet, I'm such a bad daughter. I'm not willing to quit the stuffs that she doesn't like me to do.
Le sigh...........

And... 
i really miss talking to you. because i guess, you're the only one that listen to me instead of just hearing me speak.
No one else can really understand me the way you did.

Right now, i just feel like a replacement. And that's the last thing i wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list