Monday 26 March 2012

Chasing summer



Who gonna be there for me?
Who gonna talk to me everyday?
Who gonna care for me?
Who gonna give me good morning/night messages?
Who gonna hug me back even tighter than i do?
Who gonna accept me for who i am?
Who gonna spend their time with me?
Who gonna bring me to picnic?
Who gonna leave with me for a short getaway?
Who gonna share the same passion with me?
Who gonna bring me for a photography trip?
Who gonna spend weekends with me?
Who gonna watch romance movie with me?
Who gonna lend me their shoulders when i need them?
Who gonna bake with me?
Who gonna give kisses on forehead?
Who gonna make me smile?
Who gonna bring me back my happiest days?
Who gonna love me more than i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list