Tuesday 8 November 2011

My smile is as fake as your promises.

As promised, my post on vietnam.

V   I   E   T   N   A   M (II)

continued from previous post :) this is our lunch menu. only took one dish, cos... im busy eating :D
In Vietnam, we had this almost every meal, and some tomato soup.



Continue our visiting to some museums.. 
im not those kind of people who's into museums, so it was effing boring for me
Never like tourist attractions, unless i can do shopping ^^ but nah, another way round, we visited a lot museums.
Here's some place where the (king?) used to live if im not wrong.

blur fanny in the house yo :)




 the roadside souvenirs stalls along the way....

Next museum again...






some souvenirs sold :)



Next place : Maison Central 
its actually a prison museum, named hoa lo prison






Okay,
MAKAN TIME AGAIN



then head off for some rides around the old capital :) in a kind of vehicle, whick I-D-K what is it called.
Maybe let the pictures do the talking.. and see how excited angie is (refers to second picture) 





Okay ended for that day. Next day to be continued.
Insert some updates for recent life :)
Celebrated halloween for the first time in my 18 years of life.
Head to Zouk/Phuture. As usual, phuture didn't disappoint me. But we queued like 3 hours to get in. :(
It was pretty awesome, at least no drams that night! And managed to take lots of awesome pictures.
And again, i will post SOON SOON SOON. real soon.
ending with a favourite picture of the night.



In another life, I would be your girl.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list