Friday 11 November 2011

I can live without you, i just don't want to.


Shall continue my updates on Vietnam trip'11.
Kfc at Vietnam is served on plate! Pretty much special for dinning in :) Its served with fork and knife.
Our favorite order at Vietnam is egg tarts! Its a must have and to buy everyday at kfc. Heehee!

Alright went to Vietnam local university.
We are required to build some bridges only using newspapers.
Winner group goes to the most sustainable bridge, and here we go.. making our bridges


Then each group have to present their concepts for their bridge.


A group photo before we leave :) 
And obviously our chit min didn't know that mr phuazx is helping us taking a group photo!


 So...... MY GROUP ACTUALLY WON THE BRIDGE GAME. :>

 then after lunch we head off to orphanage ....


Required to fold some balloons for them, and the i swear the kids are over the moon. :)






My favourite picture taken at the orphanage before we left :)

My camera battery died on me during the orphanage visit. how sad :( i could haven taken more photos.
Ultimate Ultra SAD
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list