Sunday 4 September 2011

Starts of my Canon 600D journey.♥


I've finally got my dream camera after like 2 years of saying saying and saying.
Mummy is the best ♥ this dream of owning your own DSLR always feels so far away from me. Like unachievable.
Because i spent every single cent i've made on shopping and food :/ No determination of saving up.
But, mummy made my 2011 resolutions to come true. ♥  

And today i went to collect my pay > town > ding tai feng
With my favourite yigloo girls! Ying Ying!


Town with Lynette!
This girl have chio eyelashes ^^ Pretty!





DIN TAI FENG WITH KRIS AND LYNETTE. OMG DOPEZZXZXXZ





























will bring my DSLR with me to walk this world from today onwards, ok maybe not world, but singapore :(
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list