Saturday 17 September 2011

Love makes everything that much easier or that much harder.


Hello, I've missed you quite terribly
By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me.








Got back my results and etc Yes, you do reap what you sow. 
Holidays has started for like 2 weeks. My first week was spent insanely partying away.
Practically work club work club work and club. 
Now the second week, returning to school like everyday for Vietnam trip lects and tutorials.

But well, i've met up with all my diamond friends! Yigloo girls, robin and sherry etc :) feeling good!
And i've never stop snapping photos with my canon baby.
In fact, i have lots of photos to share. But its kinda late now, and so i'm heading to bed.
Soon alright?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list