Wednesday 26 February 2014

Nothing haunts us like the things we don't say

Omg my little dead space here :(
so last 2 months were pretty normal life with chinese new year + valentine day.
Except the fact that i had chickenpox :( that was the worst 2 weeks of my life.


See how bad my face was! On my face, chickenpox grew mainly on my mouth area. I almost cried when i woke up to this. 
Because i'm counted as really lucky as i've nvr had really bad outbreaks in my entire life before *touchwood*
So can you imagine my horror when i wake up to this. 

Majority of my poxes were on my body and back. Luckily the poxes on my hands and legs are so much lesser.
However on the first 2-3 days were the worst days in my entire chickenpox days.
Poxes around my mouth and throat. I can barely eat anything as my mouth hurts likes !@#$%^&* BITCHHH
I cant even brush my teeth as it bleeds even when i brush it with my min force. 
Fever went on and off, body felt super cold a moment, super hot another moment. 
Super down during the period of my life. 
But was super glad that my mum were around for me, taking care of me even though she has to work.
Its been really tough on her, as there's so many food that i can't take. She has to cook for me and boil water chestnut tea for me everyday.
Cleaning up of the chestnut was tedious enough as i observe her scrubbing away all the soil from the chestnut and washing them up.
She slept even later than normal days and has to wake up as early as 6am for work :'( felt bad and at the same time really thankful.
I love you mummy :)

And of course, munfai drop by everyday to keep me accompany. Even though its for awhile, he still came.
 And on some days even after work,he will drop by as well.
Definitely means a lot to me because this is the time i needed him the most as i was SAD,like really SAD everyday.
hahaha maybe its just me. I felt my entire life has lost its purpose LOLOLOL.

Now, i've recovered! But there's still spots around my face and body.
Accordingly to doctor, it takes some time to disappear. 
Thats all about my sad and long chickenpox life.

Throw back to Chinese new year! This chinese new year was totally a new experience for me.
As i joined munfai to do cny visitings for his both sides of relatives.
Thanks for bringing me along. Appreciate everything you did for me :)





♥Valentine day♥ 

Received my second bouquet of my favourite sunflowers from my man again. This time, at my doorstep!
(♥.♥) (♥.♥) (♥.♥) (♥.♥)


sunflower > face.


the timepieces we got for our anniversary.


ANDDDD Currently need to get myself into the exams mode:(
Wish me luck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list