Friday 13 September 2013

oh, we're a pretty, pretty pair.

Harlow Harro Hello


So what I've been up to ? 


1. School. School started. :<
2. Work & giving tuition.
3. Mahjong

This kinda sum up my routine. Of course i did other stuffs. 

First one the list! Caught NDP preview with boyfriend and his family. The last time i caught live NDP was when i'm primary 5!!!!!! 9 years agoooo.
 And fireworks at the finale was still my favorite!



Fireworks were taken with my iphone, because i didn't bring my camera.
But it still turns out fine!

Clubbed at butter factory just before Lynette and Ronald return back to UK/US to studies.
It was an awesome time spent.

Met up with Sylvia Anderson and Nicholas for Nicholas's birthday and a little catch up!
Feels great to see them after so long and i guess our next meet up won't be so soon, because Anderson just enlisted :(

Celebrated his birthday at Bliss @ Kovan. A really nice place to chill.


Kiseki Japanese Buffet with boyfriend & his friends! 
The food is rather disappointing. And in my opinion, not worth the money.

River safari!!!!!!!
All the photos are taken by Boyfriend Poon! Cause i was too lazy to do so. And he did a good job! :D




Kris Farewell dinner surprise at Koh Sushi grill and bar.
Oh my god :( my best friend is leaving.......................

Kris's mummy birthday and aikhow pre-enlistment dinner plus kris farewell.
Dinner treat from Kris's parents! so much thanks!!!! :D
Dinner @ Chinatown Yong Chun Yuan




Thats all.

just wanna fast foward my life to october now.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list