Friday 19 July 2013

my thoughts are stars i cannot fathom into constellations


HELLO EVERYBODEH 
School is starting next month. Finally. I can foresee a loner me in school. :<
And i also start giving tuition. So i spent my holidays working like a dog. Yet i saved NOTHING. Arghh.
Got to pay my own uni fees. Got so stressed up over the loans etc. I'm not sure how am i gonna cope.
But everyone is asking me not to give up. Why do i wanna grow up so badly :(

Anyway........... 
I've got a new wallet like finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A surprise from the sweetest boyfriend, Mr Poon.  
          
I really love the wallet. Thank you sweetheart. 



Boyfriend started his full time job so we have lesser time to spend with each other now,
but we always make time for each other during weekends. Hehe. I love you sooo much.
I know its tiring but you can do it :D I'm so proud of you to take out this first step.
Hope you are able to cope well with work and school. I have faith in you!





A few weeks ago with Fanny and Jaclyn to wavehouse. Had a great evening talking about everything. 
Love how i can always open up to them. Thanks for that evening. It was really well-spent!  



With A&F peeps. 

And clubbing weeks ago with my favourite girls :D



And not missing out the good food i had, which explains the super broke me. But i can't resist them. 
YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!




Enjoy your weekends people :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list