Wednesday 16 May 2012

Maybe in another universe, i deserve you



Maybe there’s a universe out there, happening now. Where we end up together.
Maybe there’s a universe where I’m the right person for you. 
Where I adore every nice thing you did for me without starting to resent you. 
A universe where you actually end up with someone who appreciates you.
Where no one becomes a doormat. 
Where both of us can shed our baggage and curiosity and issues.

A universe where we’re happy, without wondering if that happiness is some messed-up Jenga game,
 ready to topple at the slightest quiver. 
A universe where we’re comfortable and sure, and we have dogs. 
Maybe there’s a universe where we fall asleep next to each other every night like spoons,
ike two innocent bunnies.

My face buried in your neck, hugging your warmth and we both don’t want anything or anybody else.
Where we don’t want more, we just want each other.
Maybe there’s a universe where I don’t covet so much all the time
and where I’m content and where I don’t wonder about picking up
 and moving to Japan without saying anything to anyone and where at this very juncture,
I can just know I’ll always want to come home and cook dinner with you.

If you think of it all this way, then it’s like neither of us did anything wrong.
 You just found me in the wrong universe. That’s all. We are happy.

Because you could have loved me forever. And maybe in another universe, I let you
-Thought Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list