Monday 5 December 2011

Babygirl ♥


First and foremost! 
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY BABYGIRL, CHRYSTAL ♥
 Fuckyeah you're finally legal, time to legally hit the club \m/ lets pon the dance floor!
the club cannot handle you, so maintain abit uh :)

Its been 6 fucking years! yes 6 years since i know you.
I strong believed that 'we belong together' hehehehehe. you're just like my water, i can't live without you :)
Drama abit nvm one. Cos life's a stage, and you're main lead ( sounds familiar?) hahaha
thanks for everything you've given to me, most importantly is your time. 
Remember you told me that time is the most precious thing that one could ever give it to you, cos they could choose to spend it with anyone elses yet they choose to spend it with you ♥
Therefore, really thanks for all the time you gave to me for the past 6 years.
No words could really express my love to you, because it will be UNDERRATED! 
therefore, remember i will always keep all my promises made to you! 
Happy birthday. Hoped you enjoyed yourself♥

So we hit the club again. What's up this time? DESIGNER DRUGS.
fucking dupstep was so fucking dope that night!
ITS THE BEST CLUB EVER !
Thanks designer drugs, you're fucking awesome (:


some evidence of insane partying 


now abit sian ah, back to reality...
Space planning, assignments and term test 
:(
hugs pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list