Friday 18 February 2011

Your Valentine, baby.


Hello Earthlings. Today imma in a good mood to blog. Got pictures to share :)
Isn't my blackberry looking good in her princess Minnie Mouse case? Anyway, i got a new white blackbery!
Starhub rocks :) cos they one for one exchanged a new white blackberry for me~
How happy can i be right :)

My February is just PLAIN A.W.E.S.O.M.E.N.E.S.S.

because i found my NEW LOVE ♥  
LOWAIKHOW :)
i received the first stalk of flower i ever had in my entire life! A rose! 
And 
A
MASQUERADE MASK.
i love him to the maximum ♥♥♥

 its just mad awesome. i gonna have a masquerade party on my 18th, no matter rain or shine :)
and i gonna wear my masquerade mask! 
I gonna spent my birthday with my lovely 10. Just the lovely 10 will do. :) They mean everything to me!



awww and this is how i spent my valentine day.
With my new love in the afternoon, by catching a movie and i cooked some very 'undelicious' spaghetti for him. In the night, we meet up with 2 sweet sweet Chrystal and Roysius! And we took the boat at clark Quay!
awesome night :)

AND!
I went to emorine and amelia's house after some random school days.


I just love my February. 

now, i love the number seventeen even more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list