Thursday 18 November 2010

Cycling Date.




















We went cycling! On a random date with random people!
Sylvia cycled on a small bike. hehehehehe. Look super cute! But i didn't take a photo of her in her small bike.
We cycled for last than 2 hours, then head to just acia for lunch.
I left early, didn't watch Harry Potter with them though.

And guess what, ME THIS FUCKING NOOB, cycled for less than 2 hours in PASIR RIS PARK,
end up having muscles ache, to the extend that i woke up in the middle of night, due to the intolerant pain! I wanna cry really, so painful. I swear, this is the most pain muscles ache i ever had in my life. In additional, my sore throat made it worst. I couldn't sleep at all. Morning i couldn't even stand properly, it was fucking painful ;( Then it got better, i apply counter pain. The whole tutorial room is my counter pain's smell. Yucks! Sorry my dear classmate.

Followed by TpRawks. Not too bad :) I look forward to TP open house. I get to be the camera woman today ♥ My senior will give me the photos tomorrow

EVERYDAY SHALL BE A HAPPY DAY FOR ME  

No comments:

Post a Comment

profile

My photo
I’m just like anyone.
I cut and I bleed.
And I embarass easily.

Twitter

Reading list